Friday, April 1, 2011

Made the front page of etsy yesterday for the first time!

Yesterday I was at work, on my dinner break and I randomly checked etsy just to see what desirable items I would find on the front page, and there I was!  My necklace on the front page!  Woo hooo!  I was surprised and double checked to be sure I was on the front page...it was true!  Thanks to etsy seller Jascamille, who makes LOVELY jewelry, I have this image of my necklace on the front page!  
There it is, top left side, the geometric storm cloud necklace in grey with the pink triangle off center!  It was amazing to see how my item views for that necklace shot up from a couple hundred to 1200!  And the amount of activity on my activity feed was crazy!  Lots of item hearts and shop hearts!  It was a nice thing, truly.  I hope it happens again soon, but who knows?  Thanks to etsy seller Firegypsyvintage for creating this treasury which made it all the way to the front page!

No comments:

Post a Comment