Monday, December 20, 2010

Additionally, if anyone has photos of themselves in the process of making their craft, or could get a friend to take some, that would be great....i'll totally get right on the photos of my cat trying to sit on every craft i've ever made or attempted to make.  Thank god i'm not working with fabric these days because he would always sit right in the middle of the fabric and I would think, jesus, some people make the statement "made in a smoke-free and pet-free home"...what kind of statement could I make?  This product was personally laid upon by my big fat cat...ha...alot of sales that would get me....at least with my jewelry its not big enough for him to come over and try to sit on while i'm doing it...he does try to attack any gift ribbon that i wrap the orders up in....ah well...

No comments:

Post a Comment